Friday, May 7, 2010

It's only 8:30?

It's only 8:30...

And already I have...

Taken a bath, taken out the dogs, done 2 loads of laundry, woke up 2 boys, made pancakes, gotten 2 boys and 1 girl on the bus, had a 2 year old wake up w/ a bloody nose, cleaned him up and dressed him, fed him breakfast, done the dishes, listened to the news, all while the daycare children were being dropped off...

Fed one baby, got him to sleep, listened to lots of crying, changed 3 poops and 3 wets, broken up several fights over toys, stopped blocks from flying through the playroom, cleaned up the playroom, dusted living and dining rooms, swept foyer, picked up toys in the living room only to realize more have been dumped out in the playroom, taken the dogs back out...

And still need to ...

Fold more laundry, put in more laundry, put it all away, clean downstairs bathroom, clean up playroom again, think about what's for lunch, make lunch, clean lunch, play games, wipe noses, change booties again, finish Mother's Day projects, and prepare for nap...

And during nap...
Mop the floors and pray pray pray that this will be the weekend that people will start coming to see the house...I clean everyday and no one is coming!

Oh well, maybe I'll take a nap too:)

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. OH my! Rest sweetie!! You are making ME tired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I am tired from reading it all. Then it made me realize all of the things I need to do when I get home from work :( Such is life!! Have a great weekend and I hope you get some lookers soon!

    ReplyDelete