Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer...5 more work days!

I am so looking forward to summer break. I can finally be "just mom" That's funny right? Just Mom! HA! The hardest job in the world...

But I am ready for my morning runs, making breakfast, taking trips to the library, going to the park, swimming, and visiting family and friends. Both big boys made their all-star teams so that will take up our evenings and weekends for most of the summer. But knowing I can sleep in (if the puppy lets me of course), stay up late watching crappy TV, and hopefully falling into a good book.

But until then...

I must work 5 more days, keep cleaning like a crazy person, wrap up the end of the year w/ my school kids, and get all of this all-star prep. moving. One day soon I will make it to the gym or at least a walk!

BLC update...10 pounds down...10 more to go!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I thought being "just mom" would be so easy! Yeah, right! It is the hardest thing I have ever done and will probably ever do. Moving?!?! Did I catch that right? Did you guys sell your house? I need details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the 10 pounds!!

    I hope you have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I re-read it now and it makes sense. I have moving on the brain and was excited at the thought of you guys selling. :)

    ReplyDelete