Sunday, July 11, 2010

We've been SUPER busy!

Almost two weeks ago we headed down to Florida to see my step-daughter's dance recital. We drove 8 1/2 hours there...watched the recital, took my MIL to dinner, and drove 8 1/2 hours back. It was a long day, but we only had Princess with us so it was kind of nice to just talk and drive.




She did so great and it was so nice to see her even if it was only for a few minutes.

Bubby's team won State Championship...undefeated!



It was so awesome!

And this sweet boy had surgery. He's doing great too:)



So you can see why I am so behind on blogging. But one day, someday, I'll have a minute. Maybe, wait only 2 weeks left of summer vacation? Are you kidding?!?!

1 comment:

  1. OMG - I'm soo happy to come across your blog !! I have 4 kids, not 5, but moms of lots of kids need to stick together. I can't believe all the stuff you had going on. What was the surgery for?

    ReplyDelete