Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wondering

Why I feel so overwhelmed all the time?

Why I'm so tired?

Why I can't seem to get it together lately?

Why I sweat the small things?

When I will have a minute to breath...and actually feel relaxed from it...

Where did this year go? How is it the end of October already?

How in the world there are only 2 months until Christmas?

How in the world we will get it together for Christmas this year?

How did we get here?

What I'm going to do about it?

Why I am in charge of so much...yet seem to have so little control?

Will it always be this overwhelming? Is it because we have so many kids? And why do I so badly want more?

So many questions, so little answers or solutions, and I'm really hoping a good night sleep will help things seem much better in morning.

Good news is baseball season is coming to an end. I put my foot down and said no to winter sports...after all we haven't had any time off since February. And maybe, just maybe, we can get a few things together and feel more relaxed before spring sports start back up. I'd really love to get to know my husband again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment