Monday, September 21, 2009

Not Me Monday


Do you ever find yourself answering the door with a towel on your head, still wearing your pajamas in the afternoon, or of all unsightly things not wearing a bra? How about the dishes that are over piling in the sink and the laundry spilling out of the laundry room? Well, have no fear that's what Not Me Mondays are for. A free for all of confessions of sorts...things you'd Never do as a Mom!

Brought to you by McMama over at My Charming Kids.

Well, I for one have NEVER allowed my oldest child to dress my youngest son like a girl. This has never happened before and I am appalled by you thinking that he actually has a clippy in his hair.


And they most certainly didn't do it to the next to youngest brother. I would NEVER allow this...No Way Not Me!



I love to bake and make goodies for the family all the time. But I would Never think of letting the two smallest boys frost and decorate their own cupcake. This could lead to eating spoonfuls of frosting. I would most certainly Not encourage this activity as it would lead to a sugar high and cavities for goodness sake.



And I Never, No Way Not Me, ever let my children climb on the table and then take pictures. My children always have their feet firmly planted on the ground!


No comments:

Post a Comment