Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Oh how I love a challenge!

I'm super excited about a 30 Day Ab Challenge that OhSheGlows is sponsoring. I am going to take before, middle, and after pictures and having to send them to someone and report my measurements is sure to get me moving.

This morning I made my first Green Monster - I added 3 cups spinach, 1 cup skim milk, tbls. organic peanut butter, banana, a scoop of vanilla protein powder, and ice...I surely thought I was crazy that I was about to consume this green concoction. But oh my it was deliciouso! (



This week is going awesome so far...I've done Zumba 3 times, 2 sessions of 30 Day Shred, and last night I did the elliptical for 10 min increments and weight machines in between for a total of 40 min. on the elliptical and 25 minutes of weights.

Tonight I was thinking of heading to a boot camp class...but I've pulled a muscle in my neck and it's difficult turning my head. So I may have to opt for some walking during soccer practice. But nothing will stop me....something will be done today and I'm going to give all these plank exercises a try.

As far as food goes - This morning was scrambled eggs w/ spinach and Canadian Bacon along w/ my Green Monster for snack.
And I'm already excited about lunch...shrimp, sauteed peppers and onions, squash and zucchini. Yum!

Who knew eating healthy could taste so good! Right now I don't even miss all the processed food. Oh and it's been a week of no Diet Coke! Groovy!

No comments:

Post a Comment