Sunday, September 19, 2010

Holy Crap!

I'm outta shape! And though I like to believe my scale is bi-polar I truly know it's going up, up, up, up because I'm not consistent with my workouts. However, I have been pretty consistent with eating a lot of CRAP lately!

Apparently Salt n Vinegar chips are extremely addicting. And if you sit on the couch with your husband nightly...like 10:00 each night...your scale can go up too. After several bags...like I don't know maybe 10 or maybe more...I finally told him NOT to bring them home anymore. Like at all. Or there would be harsh consequences.


Anyway, when I woke up today I knew it was going to be a good day!

And after spending the whole day with the kiddos doing extremely fun things (post and pictures later) I put tucked them all in tightly and immediately put on my running shoes.

I began the C25K program (again). W1D1 went great! Very tired, but so energized that I came home, drank some water, and put on the 30 Day Shred DVD. I took pictures (which won't load) and can't wait to compare my end results.

Anyone out there want to join my Shred challenge with me? I'm printing my calendar off and will check off each day when I complete it. I'm so excited. My plan is 10 days level 1, day off, 10 days level 2, day off, 10 days level 3. I will also run 3 days out of the week so I can complete the C25K program.

After all if I have 20 min. and 30 min. segments of my day to spend being nosey reading about other peoples lives on their blogs I certainly owe it to myself to get my workouts in and get this body back in shape!

So here goes!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray to us!! I look forward to reading all about your progress to help motivate me.

    The C25K is a great program! I did it a while back, and the 30 Day Shred is fantastic as well! You picked some great workouts!!

    ReplyDelete