Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New shows week!


Tonight one of my favorite shows started again. And since I have already started my 30 Day Shred (finished day 3 and going strong)with my favorite trainer Jillian I was already getting in the mood for some change! This week I have been making some really great food and tonight was no exception. Excuse the not so great picture...taken on my phone since I can't load my pictures to our computer w/ the virus.

Chicken Primavera (440 calories for the whole dinner)
So many yummy sauteed fresh veggies and it was delicious! Zucchini, squash, carrots, green beans!

Workout update:
Sunday- 30 Day Shred and 30 min. walk/run (Day 1 of C25K)
Monday- Shred and 1 hour Zumba class
Tuesday- Shred and 30 min. elliptical
Wed will be - Shred and 30 min run/walk (Day 2 C25K)
Thursday-Shred and 1 hour Zumba class
Friday-off
Sunday-Shred and 30 min walk/run (Week 1 Day 3)

This week I hit the jump start because after this week it's back to baseball every night. So, I am going to do Shred during nap time each day and try to get my run in at least 3 nights a week. I may have to start waking up early to fit it in.

And I'm proud to say I haven't had a Diet Coke since Sunday! Feeling great and wishing I could bottle up this energy for those days I know I'm going to really have to motivate myself.

A new "Teen Mom" is on in less than an hour!
Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment