Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm becoming a follower to many this week...I just love this blog therapy! Not Me Monday was created to let other mom's know that no one is perfect!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



This week I so did NOT make this sweet little boy clean the baseboards with a Mister Clean Sponge because he did NOT color on my walls.
Nope NOT me and definitely NOT him!
I also did NOT eat this piece of cake with my coffee for breakfast. Because it is certainly NOT on my diet plan.
I did NOT allow my 13 year old to take this sweet 1 year old on the water slide just because we wanted to see his reaction. Because he definitely did NOT know what he was in for.


I did NOT let this sweet boy walk around the house naked w/ only a diaper on (more than once) just because I was too lazy to put his clothes back on after an extremely exhausting diaper change. Nope NOT me!

I also did NOT tell these sweet kids (more than once this week) that there mother had run away so they could stop yelling "MOM" at the top of their lungs to tattle or just to hear themselves yell "MOM".


And when I got too hot at the park I did NOT tell them that there were tons of these bee hives, and they did NOT run screaming to the car as fast as they could.


Those are the things I most definetly did NOT do this week. Head over to MckMama to see what other mom's are NOT doing this week.


3 comments:

  1. Great Not Me's! Your kids are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too awesome!
    Cake for breakfast is a good thing. Cake for dessert... not so much. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Funny!!! love the scaring them with the bees one...i'm gonna have to try that! cute family! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete