Saturday, June 27, 2009

Super Steals Saturday

Other peoples trash...my fabulous new treasures!

Today we hit the Goodwill, several garage sales, and a thrift shop. I spent a total of $65 and ended up with many good finds. Of course I didn't find what I was out searching for or it was more than I was going to pay for something used, but all in all it was a good hall.

  • New lamp for downstairs powder room - $1.50
  • 2 Wine bottle decor holders- $.88 each
  • Brand new still packaged in original plastic Outdoor Cooking Set -$35 (I have been wanting to make a yummy Low Country Boil for sometime now and it has tons of other recipes w/ it for lots of yummy looking meals)
  • 2 matching pictures for the kitchen $2.50 each
  • 1 long picture w/ wine bottles in a shadow box (also for our kitchen) $2.50
  • A rod iron wine bottle rack w/ grape vines entwined throughout- $6.95
  • Decorative plate (not sure where it's going yet) $2.00
  • Trash can waiting to be painted for the downstairs bathroom -$1.91

Each of the kids picked out a few books. And I found several that I can't wait to begin. I'm starting with "A Woman's Secret to a Balanced Life...Finding God's Refreshing Priorities for You". I also picked up several other daily meditation books, surviving life w/ a gifted child, and more purpose driven books. I hope I can find sometime to really sit down and enjoy them.


And we still had time to enjoy the pool!

He loves the water.


Just hangin' out.


Hoping her brothers don't come along to tip her over.


And everyone loves the slide.
Happy Weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment