Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm a bit of a slacker...

Well I don't keep up with blogging very well. I love reading other people's though. But as I am reading I'm thinking my kids are taking over the house, the laundry isn't getting done, I have yet to make a grocery list, I think the trash is piling over, and is that the dog licking off the baby because I took him out of his high chair without cleaning him?
I love to watch that show "18 Kids and Counting", but after it's over I wonder every week "Does Michelle ever take a break?". Am I the only mom who needs a few minutes a day to just sit and tune everything and everyone out? I need a little smut TV or a good juicy book to take me away from my own reality just for a few minutes.
I love my life and my children very much...but every mom needs a lazy day. So today I am staying in my PJ's as long as possible, I'm going to ignore the dishes, the laundry, and all of the other million things that need to be done.

Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment