Friday, July 3, 2009

Hi there! I am participating in the Blog Hop today.
I'm Danielle and this is #1 Dad (also known as Coach).

Together we have 6 wonderful children. Dancin' Girl is my 16 yr. old step-daughter. Then we have Princess (13), T-Man (9), Bubby (7), Tooker (3), and Little Monkey (14 months). I am always ready for another one, however, #1 Dad thinks I've lost my mind. Which isn't far from the truth most days.

During the school year I homeschool my 3 (almost 4) year old. This year we will be doing Pre-K. I also run an in-home childcare for teachers children. This allows me to use my ECE degree, bring in money for the family, but most importantly I am with my small children as long as possible and I'm here when the older children get home from school. This gives me the breaks and summer vacation w/ my family only.

My blog is very random depending on what's going on around here. I hope you come back and enjoy the many ramblings of a work at home mommy raising awesome children.

Thanks for stopping by...

8 comments:

  1. cute blog, how do you do six kids i'm freaking out about #2 on the way!!! Love the name of the blog !!

    hop hop hop
    The buzz,
    Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family. Your job sounds pretty darn perfect for your family too. Happy blog hopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there.
    I'm just stopping by via the blog hop to check out different sites. Have a great weekend.
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a sweet family... it's great you can be home with your little ones. Happy Blog Hop! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the blog hop to say hello. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoppin in to say hi. Have a wonderful 4th of July! You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Out Blog Hoppin today! Nice to meet you!
    I'm a homeschool / SAHM to 3 -- Living in Louisiana -- Hope you come by to visit.

    Have a Happy Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m Blog Hopping! Hope you have a happy and safe 4th of July.

    Please stop by Lin's Duck and Wheel With String to vote for me, Lola, in her First Official Dork-Off Contest. Vote for my photo, because my kindergarten photo is THE dorkiest.

    http://duckandwheelwithstring.blogspot.com/2009/07/first-official-dork-off.html

    Thanks!
    Lola

    http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete