Monday, August 24, 2009

Menu Monday

I've been busy this weekend, like that's something different , but I am going to take a minute to put our menu up this week and try to get in a couple of other posts.

Publix was having some major sales on their organic section this week and I think I bought out the whole aisle.

This weekend I made a homemade spaghetti sauce. So Saturday we have spaghetti and meatballs, salad, and garlic bread. I was able to freeze 6 more containers of sauce for a later date and some to send to my mom.

Sunday - I made Crockpot Mexican Chicken (recipe found over at Steph's) .I had organic tortilla chips and brown rice with it.

Monday- Tonight I made individual English Muffin pizzas using my homemade sauce and adding 6 cheese Italian cheese and served w/ strawberries (I then set up the little picnic table outside and the four boys headed out there for dinner. Simple clean-up it was great!)

Tuesday - Chicken Strombolli w/ spinach

Wednesday - Pasta w/ ground beef and cheddar cheese (similar to Hamburger Helper 4 Cheese but I make mine w/ organic wheat pasta and very lean organic beef)

Thursday - Baked Ziti or Chicken Parmesan (with my homemade sauce)

Friday - Daddy's not home...something fast and super easy! Whatever is left in the pantry and any fruit or veggies that need to be eaten.

Hope you find something you like to spice up your weekly menu.

What are you eating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment