Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I can almost see it...

It's a little foggy, but I can almost see my old self! This week has been rather difficult on the eating end. My workouts have been great...but I have eaten much much more this week. We went out Friday night, Saturday 3 times were eaten out, and Sunday night too! And even though I really shoe healthy meals off the menu I'm sure that I still ate much more than I would have at home.

After reviewing the checking account and looking at it dwindle down b/c of multiple visits to Target, Publix and eating out we've realized the great need to buckle down and make a better budget. So this week I sat down and made menu's to finish up everything that we have in the pantry, fridge and freezer. And in doing that I have made a little too many treats...butterscotch clusters, white chocolate Krispy Treats, choc./p'nut butter balls...and um I may have eaten 90% of them myself.

But I've made myself workout twice as hard...which isn't exactly erasing the extra calories, but it has shown me that I'm super tired and it would be a lot easier if I would just eat healthy and not have to workout twice as much. But it is week 3 of the challenge and I am ahead of schedule so I gave myself a little wiggle room. But I'm determined to step up my game b/c the weather is getting so nice and I really want to go buy some spring clothes.

So every time I have a craving for something not so healthy I'm picturing myself in a new outfit! Some shirts with out sleeves and maybe even some shorts this year. I really want some new skirts and a few dressy girl things...since I mostly wear jeans and sweats I am really wanting to get some nice stuff to look good in my new body!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to be in a tank top without feeling like everybody is looking at me! That is my goal anyway :) Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are allowed a little wiggle room every now and then. At least that's what I'm telling myself, as I consume one Girl Scout cookie after another:)

    Btw, I've found that the bad calories such as chocolate and cookies are much harder to work off! For some reason my workouts always feel like garbage after I've eaten badly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.............................................

    ReplyDelete