Monday, December 14, 2009

The dreaded week 2

On the Biggest Loser they always speak of the "dreaded week two". Well, I guess you could consider this last week my week 2. My workouts were great...my eating was well BAD! I tried the whole plan thing. Planned meals, snacks, drinks etc. Well, I 'd have that no problem, but I found myself mindless eating a lot of junk. Enough junk that instead of losing anything this week I gained back a pound. BLAH!!!

I knew this morning that I didn't want to get on the scale. But I was hoping because of the awesome workouts I was doing maybe it would at least keep me at the same weight. HA was I wrong. But you would think that would have kicked my butt in gear this morning to make me stick to my plan...but I haven't. I am craving not so healthy carbs today and I seem to be giving in more than not.

I'm thinking I may have to join Weight Watchers after Christmas and make myself more accountable. I can't figure out why I know it's bad for me but I pick it up and put it in my mouth anyway...even when I'm not hungry. I've even caught myself talking myself out of workouts. It's rainy and cold and I don't want to run in this weather. A cup of hot chocolate and a movie snuggled up on the couch sounds so much better.

I need help...motivation...something that is going to make me stick to the plan. Ugh I get so discouraged, but not enough to make myself do what is necessary.

But tomorrow is another day, another day to do the right thing, write everything down and work extra hard.

The good news....3 more days of work and I'm off for two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way until I got a running partner! That has helped me tremendously because she is always making me go out when I do not want to, and I make her go out when she does not want to! You can stick to the plan :-)

    ReplyDelete