Thursday, December 3, 2009

Run Mommy Run

Last night I ran and ran and ran...I felt like I was almost escaping this madness:) My plan was to start the Couch to 5K I found on another blog yesterday. It requires 3 days a week for about 30 min. to begin. (I'll link as soon as I find it again.) So, after a yummy Green Monster (I added spinach, vanilla almond milk, blueberries, a frozen banana, flax seed and protein powder and a little stevia) I headed w/ my handy dandy i-pod and hit the pavement. I dodged a few rain drops, but was so proud of myself for doing all 3 miles! I'd ran a min. and walked a min...and continues this through the 3 miles w/ a few sprints every now and then. It was great! I felt so proud of myself.

I got home and grabbed a Larabar and hopped in the tub after some really good stretching. I sipped some Yogi Detox Tea and layed on the couch watching TV w/ the hubby for the rest of the night. Of course this morning I woke up to trash needing to go out, the Elf on the Shelf needing to be moved, and a dirty kitchen. But it was worth the escape.

I have also been playing around a little today w/ my free trial download from Photoshop Lightroom. And when I have an extra $300 laying around I'm going to purchase it! I love it!

A little preview -

On another note...the voices in my head are starting to go crazy...but that's a whole nother post:)

1 comment: