Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mediation? Relaxation? Or Chocolate Rasberry Truffle Ice Cream?

Well, I chose the latter. This week started off with a bang. Literally! One of my little daycare friends was pushed into the edge of a desk...and hold your hats...required 16 stitches! UGH! It was awful and I boo hooed all day. I felt absolutely horrible...I couldn't have prevented it, but it was so heart breaking.

Then hubby has been super busy working over night shifts and baseball practice...so I've been on my own quite a bit.

Our downstairs heat stopped working...and of course the temps. are supposed freezing this weekend again. So we had to call the guy out last night to come fix it.

I missed Zumba Monday night...for a good reason...I went to get my hair done and cover up all this gray. So it wasn't a total wash, but I have a better week when I hit all three Zumba classes. But I have one tonight so I think I can get back on track.

After all of that added w/ the responsibility of working, cleaning, laundry, cooking and being mommy and wife...I needed something.

So, last night after the boys were in bed Princess said she didn't mind if daddy and I took a little drive ALONE:) So we headed straight to get ice cream. I felt like a teenager sneaking off w/ a really hot guy going to get ice cream. All we needed was a place to "park". Hahaha just kidding...although hubby thought it was a great idea. My luck we be carted off to jail w/ all the babies left at home alone...so we decided on a comfy couch and the President's Address...what a way to kill a mood.

But it was nice having our secret escape...

Mr. Scale and I are not on speaking terms at the moment. He's refusing to move down. So, maybe we'll talk again next week...we'll see. I hoping pump it up and really show him who's boss. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the scale! I think that is wonderful that you got a little alone time with the hubby :-) Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the scale. :)
    Your ice cream date sounds divine. :)

    ReplyDelete